|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
30 cardsas of Zendikar Rising
6.7% 76.7% 3.3% 3.3% 10%
Crab is a creature type used for various, predominantly marine, crustaceans.
Crabs are characterized by a broad flattened head and trunk covered by a hard carapace with a small abdomen concealed beneath it, short antennae, and five pairs of legs, of which the anterior pair is large and pincer-like. Mechanically they are high-toughness creatures at common for blue, with simple to no abilities.
|Token Name||Color||Type Line||P/T||Text Box||Source||Printings|
|Crab||Blue||Creature — Crab||0/3|
- Riptide Crab is the only crab which is also white.
- Iceberg Cancrix is a Snow Crab.
- Crabs are a popular subtype in the Simic Combine:
- Simic Keyrune is a manstone that can become a 2/3 green and blue Crab artifact creature with hexproof. Two other Crab hybrids appear as Skitter Eel and Growth-Chamber Guardian.
- Three other multicoloured Crabs hail from the Simic on Ravnica: Shambleshark, Sharktocrab and Scuttlegator. These are the only Crabs to have green in their casting cost.
- For other odd creature types, Chromeshell Crab and Oraxid are Crab Beasts. Wormfang Crab is a Nightmare Crab. Vexing Scuttler and Drownyard Behemoth are Eldrazi-corrupted Crabs.