There is a "Ripping card" variant used twice in Unglued which requires the card to be torn "into pieces" during activation. One of these does not actually require any additional dexterity action. For obvious reasons, ripping is rated 10 on the Gotcha Scale, meaning that players do not enjoy the mechanic and it's unlikely to be reprinted.
List of dexterity cards
From black-bordered sets:
From acorn sets:
- Charm School (Unglued)
- Clay Pigeon (Unglued)
- Landfill (Unglued)
- Orcish Paratroopers (Unhinged)
- Pointy Finger of Doom (Unhinged)
- Goblin Sleigh Ride (Holiday card)
- Slaying Mantis (Unstable)
- Boomstacker (Unsanctioned)
- Mark Rosewater (February 29, 2012). "Dexterity cards? What are those?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater (September 05, 2015). "You said silver bordered is "don't do things we can currently do in black border".". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater (July 30, 2017). "When did dexerity cards get banned?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater (2020-09-16). "Where does ripping cards (Blacker Lotus and Chaos Confetti) fall on the Gotcha Scale?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Blake Rasmussen (December 1, 2015). "The Wizards of the Coast Holiday Promo Card". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.