Only Chaos Orb and Falling Star were ever printed in black border and are banned in Vintage. Dexterity cards are no longer made in black border, but can still be printed in silver-bordered cards.
There is a "Ripping card" variant used twice in Unglued which requires the card to be torn "into pieces" during activation. One of these does not actually require any additional dexterity action. It is rated 10 on the Gotcha Scale for obvious reasons, and is therefore unlikely to be reprinted.
List of dexterity cards[edit | edit source]
From black-bordered sets:
From silver-bordered sets:
- Charm School (Unglued)
- Clay Pigeon (Unglued)
- Landfill (Unglued)
- Orcish Paratroopers (Unhinged)
- Goblin Sleigh Ride (Holiday card)
- Slaying Mantis (Unstable)
- Boomstacker (Unsanctioned)
References[edit | edit source]
- Mark Rosewater (February 29, 2012). "Dexterity cards? What are those?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater (September 05, 2015). "You said silver bordered is "don't do things we can currently do in black border".". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater (July 30, 2017). "When did dexerity cards get banned?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Blake Rasmussen (December 1, 2015). "The Wizards of the Coast Holiday Promo Card". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.