|Double Masters 2022|
|Symbol description||Symmetrical coat of arms with an eightfold symbol in the center|
|Release date||July 8, 2022|
|Set size||331 + 248|
|Physical Masters series|
|This article documents an upcoming release.|
Double Masters 2022 features the same elements as of the original Double Masters that was released in 2020. Each Draft Booster features two rare and/or mythic rare cards plus two foil cards. Many reprints feature new artwork. Double Masters 2022 contains 331 cards () and includes randomly inserted premium versions of all cards. Borderless cards are #TBA-#TBA. Every rare and mythic rare in the set has a foil-etched version (#TBA-#TBA). Box toppers are numbered #TBA-TBA. There are also two release cards, which are numbered #589 and #579. Select cards with a "textured foil" treatment can be found in Collector Boosters (#TBA-#TBA).
- Launch party: July 8, 2022
- A special Draft rule is in place: players must take two cards for their first pick each pack.
Double Masters contains tokens
Themes and mechanics
Double Masters 2022 features the following multicolored limited archetypes:
Double Masters 2022 has cycles.
Changes in rarity
Cards with new art
- Information below the text box
- Adam Styborski (August 24, 2021). "What Happened In Magic Showcase 2021?". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Wizards of the Coast (May 12, 2022). "Your Sneak Peek at Double Masters 2022, Dominaria United, and Beyond". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic: The Gathering (May 12, 2022). "A select group of cards in Double Masters 2022 will be available in the new gorgeous (but subtle) textured foil treatment.". Twitter.
- WPN (May 12, 2022). "Love Your Local Game Store Promo Returns, Plus Upcoming Product & Event Previews". Wizards Play Network.