|Duel Decks: Divine vs. Demonic|
|Symbol description||An overlap of the halo of an angel and the horns of a demon|
|Release date||April 10, 2009|
|Themes and mechanics||Tribal|
(two 60-card theme decks)
(for Duel Decks C)
|Magic: The Gathering Chronology|
Duel Decks: Divine vs. Demonic is the third set in the Duel Decks series. It was released on April 10, 2009, with an MSRP of US$19.99. It was reprinted with new card frames in December 2014 for Duel Decks' Anthology.
Divine vs. Demonic contains two preconstructed theme decks, one centered around Angels and the other around Demons. Like Elves vs. Goblins, Divine vs. Demonic has a tribal theme, as well as a flavor-based theme.
Divine vs. Demonic features two cards with alternate art and holographic foil treatment; Akroma, Angel of Wrath and Lord of the Pit. Furthermore, the set includes another five cards with alternate art; Faith's Fetters, Luminous Angel, Demonic Tutor, Duress, and Stinkweed Imp.
In addition to this, the Duel Deck contains a Magic "learn to play" guide, a strategy insert, and three creature tokens. The creature tokens are:
- 1/1 Spirit with flying, produced by Luminous Angel
- X/X Demon with flying, produced by Promise of Power
- 0/1 Thrull, produced by Breeding Pit
2 Dusk Imp
1 Foul Imp
1 Soot Imp
- Product info
- Wizards of the Coast (December 10, 2008). "Announcing Duel Decks: Divine vs Demonic". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana (February 25, 2009). "Divine vs. Demonic Packaging". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Mike Turian (Monday, April 06, 2009). "Duel Decks: Divine vs. Demonic". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.