Equip [cost] ([Cost]: Attach this permanent to target creature you control. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.) |
Equip [quality] [cost] ([Cost]: Attach this permanent to target [quality] creature you control. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)
4.8% 1.2% 3.6% 4.8% 2.4% 0.3% 0.3% 0.9% 0.3% 0.3% 0.3% 80.6%
Equip is a keyword ability found on artifacts with the subtype "Equipment". By paying the equip cost, you can attach the artifact to a creature, who is referred to in the text as the "equipped creature".
- A keyword ability that lets a player attach an Equipment to a creature they control. See rule 301, “Artifacts,” and rule 702.6, “Equip.”
- 702.6. Equip
- 702.6a Equip is an activated ability of Equipment cards. “Equip [cost]” means “[Cost]: Attach this permanent to target creature you control. Activate only as a sorcery.”
- 702.6b For more information about Equipment, see rule 301, “Artifacts.”
- 702.6c Equip abilities may further restrict what creatures may be chosen as legal targets. Such restrictions usually appear in the form “Equip [quality]” or “Equip [quality] creature.” These equip abilities may legally target only a creature that’s controlled by the player activating the ability and that has the chosen quality. Additional restrictions for an equip ability don’t restrict what the Equipment may be attached to.
- 702.6d If a permanent has multiple equip abilities, any of its equip abilities may be activated.
Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature can't be blocked and has shroud. (It can't be the target of spells or abilities.)
Legendary Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each land you control.
Equip legendary creature