|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
5 cardsas of Strixhaven: School of Mages
20% 60% 20%
Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore from Legends used to be subtype Evil-Eye until it became became a Horror in Sixth Edition. When Evil Eye of Urborg was printed in Time Spiral, Evil Eye of Orms-by-Gore got a tweak to interact with it. They both get the new Eye type and could, therefore, attack together. Another Eye was printed in Strixhaven: School of Mages with Eyetwitch
Other creatures that conceivably could have been Eyes are Unblinking Bleb and Wandering Eye. They are Illusions instead. Additionally, many Homunculus have eyes as a large portion of their body mass, and Zndrsplt, Eye of Wisdom calls attention to this.
- Eye of Nowhere is a Sorcery.
- Eye of Ramos, Eye of Doom (spherical devices), Ur-Golem's Eye (robotic optical part), Eye of Yawgmoth (surgical apparatus), Kraken's Eye, Jar of Eyeballs, Eye of Vecna and Witches' Eye (organs of once-living beings) are Artifacts. Pilgrim's Eye is an artifact creature, but is a thopter and acts closer to a surveillance drone. Lion's Eye Diamond was thought to be a gemstone a la tiger's eye, but could be the eye of the Diamond Lion.
- Eye of Ugin is a Land.
- Ophidian Eye is an Aura, as are Sentinel's Eyes. Both bestow the qualities of certain beings.
- Eye of Singularity is a World Enchantment. Eye of the Storm, Eyes of the Watcher, and Eyes of the Wisent are also enchantments.
- Eyes in the Skies is an Instant — it makes tokens, but they are actually Birds. Prying Eyes is a card-draw spell under the implication of information gained by surveillance drones.
- Beholders are a race of dark beings characterized greatest by its eleven eyes that have various deleterious effects, which is reflected by the kill spell Eyes of the Beholder. Karazikar, the Eye Tyrant has an epithet reflecting this also.