Odyssey filter lands
Shadowmoor/Eventide filter lands
Newer filter lands were previewed in Future Sight. The cycle of ten dual lands was finished in the sets Shadowmoor and Eventide. In Shadowmoor the cycle of allied colored lands were printed, while Eventide had the cycle of enemy colored lands. They each take one mana of two possible colors and produce two mana of any combination of the two colors that can be paid. They can also tap for mana. They were reprinted in Oath of the Gatewatch: Zendikar Expeditions and Double Masters
Allied colored from Shadowmoor
Enemy colored from Eventide
During Ravnica block a cycle of ten Mana Stones were printed which have abilities similar to the original filter lands. These artifacts cost to cast and can be tapped to filter into two mana of two different colors.
Original triple lands
- : Add .
- ,: Add M.
- ,: Add N or O.
where N and O are the allied colors of M.
By a looser definition, much like some of the lands listed below, these too are filter lands, but are strictly worse than several of them.
Other filter lands
There are a few other filter lands, that don't belong in any cycle:
- Cabal Coffers from Torment — Adds for each Swamp you control for .
- Crystal Quarry from Odyssey — Adds for .
- Henge of Ramos from Mercadian Masques — Adds one mana of any color for .
- School of the Unseen from Alliances — Adds one mana of any color for .
- Shimmering Grotto from Lorwyn — Adds one mana of any color for .
- Unknown Shores from Theros — Adds one mana of any color for .
- Painted Bluffs from Amonkhet — Adds one mana of any color for .
- Cascading Cataracts from Amonkhet — Adds five mana in any combination of colors for .
- Cabal Stronghold from Dominaria — Adds for each basic Swamp you control for .
- Cave of Temptation from Modern Horizons — Adds one mana of any color for .
- Crypt of the Eternals from Hour of Devastation — Adds , , or for .