|First seen||War of the Spark: Ravnica|
|Last seen||War of the Spark: Forsaken|
Gobakhan is a desert plane with twin suns, where civilization is surrounded by two massive sandstorms known as the Eastern Cloud and the Western Cloud. These contain deadly amounts of diamond micrograins.
Much of the landscape of Gobakhan consists of sand dunes. One of the bigger settlements on Gobakhan is the town of Oasis, which has a small park in the town square. The Gobakhans have domesticated carry-beasts that they use for transports. Other known inhabitants include sand-devils, minotaurs, djinni, dwarves and goblins.
- Monastery of the Order of the Shield Mage. All external surfaces of the buildings are reinforced with diamonds.
- Garden of the Order
- Mark Rosewater (January 26, 2020). "Gobakhan and Tolvada on the Rabiah Scale". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Jim Casale on Twitter
- Greg Weisman (May 8, 2019). "War of the Spark — Old Friends and New". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Greg Weisman (April 2019). "War of the Spark: Ravnica". Del Rey.
- Greg Weisman (November 2019). "War of the Spark: Forsaken". Del Rey.