|Guilds of Ravnica|
|Symbol description||Each of the kits uses the symbol of their respective guild.|
Ken Nagle (lead)|
|Release date||November 2, 2018|
|Set size||Five 60-card decks|
|Magic: The Gathering Chronology|
Each Guild Kit features a 60-card preconstructed theme deck flavored after one of the featured guilds, combining cards from every Ravnica set released so far. The reprints are not Standard legal. The Kits are packaged with five double-faced tokens, an official guild pin, a guild sticker, a spindown life counter and an insert with mission instructions.
All legendary cards in the Guild Kits have the new legendary card frame, and the face cards of the decks (Trostani, Selesnya's Voice, Aurelia, the Warleader, Izoni, Thousand-Eyed, Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind and Etrata, the Silencer) feature alternate art.
The expansion symbol for each deck is a miniature of the corresponding guild symbol. The decks feature basic lands, with a design of the text box especially tailored to the appropriate guild. Foil versions of these lands were given out at the Ravnica Weekend.
- Copy, for Stolen Identity ().
- 1/1 Horror creature with flying, for Call of the Nightwing ().
- 3/3 Weird creature with defender and flying, for Thunderheads ().
- 1/1 Goblin creature, for Goblin Rally ().
- 1/1 Saproling creature, for Korozda Guildmage ().
- 1/1 Soldier creature, for Sunhome Guildmage ().
- 3/3 Centaur creature, for Call of the Conclave ().
- 1/1 Saproling creature, for Pollenbright Wings, Scatter the Seeds, Selesnya Evangel and Selesnya Guildmage ().
- 5/5 Wurm creature, for Advent of the Wurm and Armada Wurm ().
- 8/8 Elemental creature with vigilance, for Grove of the Guardian ().
- 2/2 Legendary Wolf creature named Voja, for Tolsimir Wolfblood ().
Main set tokens:
- 1/1 Soldier creature with lifelink
- 1/1 Goblin creature
- 1/1 Insect creature
- 2/2 Elf Knight creature with vigilance
- 2x 1/1 Saproling creature / 2/2 Elf Knight creature with vigilance
- 1x 1/1 Saproling creature / 2/2 Legendary Wolf creature with named Voja
- 1x 1/1 Saproling creature / 5/5 Wurm creature
- 1x 3/3 Centaur creature / 8/8 Elemental creature with vigilance
- 1x 1/1 Goblin creature / 1/1 Soldier creature with lifelink
- 3x 1/1 Soldier creature / 1/1 Soldier creature with lifelink
- 1x 1/1 Soldier creature / 1/1 Goblin creature
- Information below the text box
- Wizards of the Coast (May 18, 2018). "2018 Spring Announcement Day". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Gavin Verhey (November 1, 2018). "Building the Guild Kits". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Blake Rasmussen. (Aug 30, 2018.) Twitter
- Blake Rasmussen (September 25, 2018). "Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kits". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Mark Rosewater (May 18, 2018). "Will the reprints in the Ravnica Guild kits be Standard legal alongside Ravnica 3.0?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Wizards Play Network
- Mtggoldfish (September 03, 2018) Guilds of Ravnica Spoilers — September 3, 2018 | Guild Kits and New Basic Lands