|Reminder Text||No official reminder text|
- The card must be in your hand for you to hide it on the battlefield. You can't sneak it onto the battlefield from outside the game or from your library or from anywhere else.
- It doesn't have to be behind another card or item on the battlefield. In other words, you can hide it in plain sight. Easier to spot there though.
- Mark Rosewater (November 17, 2017). "Are you allowed to sneak Entirely Normal Armchair in under another card?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater (November 18, 2017). "Is it fine to place it in one of your contraption sprocket columns when hiding it?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Mark Rosewater (November 18, 2017). "Does the armchair count as bring on the battlefield if it's under your library?". Blogatog. Tumblr.