|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
42 cardsas of Innistrad: Crimson Vow
16.7% 21.4% 19% 7.1% 16.7% 2.4% 2.4% 14.3%
The wild horse (Equus ferus) is a species of the genus Equus, which includes as subspecies the domesticated horse as well as the undomesticated Tarpan. The genus Equus also includes Donkeys. Note though these biological terms may not make sense in a context involving magic. Further related races are Unicorns, Noggles, Pegasi and the sapient Centaurs.
Creature types changed into Horse include:
- Pony (Dwarven Pony)
- Carriage (Black Carriage)
- Tarpan (Tarpan)
- Hipparion (Hipparion)
- Thundermare (Thundermare)
- Unknown plane
|Token Name||Color||Type Line||P/T||Text Box||Source||Printings|
|Horse||White||Creature — Horse||5/5|
- Nightmare, Carnival Hellsteed and Plague Mare are Nightmare Horses.
- Timbermare, Thundermare, Lightning Mare and Vine Mare are Elemental Horses.
- Akroan Horse, Bronze Horse, Chrome Steed, Diamond Mare, Workhorse and Clockwork Steed are all Artifact Horses.
- Ebony Horse is not a creature, and thus hasn't the subype Horse.
- Phantasmal Mount is the only Illusion Horse.
- Breaching Hippocamp, Wavebreak Hippocamp and Surge Mare are the only Horse Fishes.
- Trenching Steed is the only Rebel Horse.
- Sacred Prey received the subtype solely based on its artwork.
- Pony was reintroduced as a Silver-bordered creature type for Ponies: The Galloping.
- Doug Beyer (June 25, 2008). "Merfolk Resurfaced (letter at bottom)". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Mark Rosewater (July 3, 2017). "Devastation Information, Part 1". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Mark Rosewater (July 24, 2017). "Odds & Ends: Hour of Devastation, Part 1". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.