|Innistrad: Crimson Vow|
|Design||Chris Mooney (lead)|
Corey Bowen (lead)|
|Art direction||Taylor Ingvarsson|
|Release date||November 19, 2021|
|Themes and mechanics||Spirits, Vampires|
|Keywords/ability words||Madness, Melee, Partner with|
|Set size||Two 100-card decks|
|Magic: The Gathering Chronology|
There are 30 new cards (with printed set code and collector numbers) printed in the Innistrad: Crimson Vow Commander Decks. These cards are legal for play in the Commander, Vintage, and Legacy formats. They aren't legal for play in the Standard, Pioneer, or Modern formats. Eight additional cards with the VOC code (#31/38 to #38/38) can only be found in Set and Collector Boosters. VOC #39-76 are extended-art versions of the previous cards. The other cards in these decks (with printed set code VOC and collector numbers #077-188) are legal for play in any format that already allows those cards; that is, appearing in these decks doesn't change a card's legality in any format.
Each package contains:
- 1 Display Commander card
- 2 foil Legendary cards
- 98 regular cards
- 10 double-sided tokens
- 1 Life Wheel
Cycles and additional cards
Eight additional cards with the VOC code (#31/38 to #38/38) can only be found in the Set and Collector Boosters. They aren't found in the Innistrad: Crimson Vow Commander decks. Five of these form the Soulbonders cycle.
|Soulbonders||Breathkeeper Seraph||Imperious Mindbreaker||Doom Weaver||Mirage Phalanx||Thundering Mightmare|
|Five rare creatures with Soulbond.|
Fill the skies with a tireless cloud of vengeful Spirits.
1 Sol Ring
The new cards are:
- Millicent, Restless Revenant
- Breath of the Sleepless
- Disorder in the Court
- Donal, Herald of Wings
- Drogskol Reinforcements
- Ethereal Investigator
- Haunted Library
- Haunting Imitation
- Occult Epiphany
- Priest of the Blessed Graf
- Rhoda, Geist Avenger
- Spectral Arcanist
- Storm of Souls
- Sudden Salvation
- Timin, Youthful Geist
- 1× 4/4 Angel creature with flying // Clue artifact
- 3× 1/1 Spirit creature with flying // Copy
- 4× 1/1 Spirit creature with flying // 1/1 Spirit creature
- 2× 3/3 Spirit creature with flying // 1/1 Thopter artifact creature with flying
Draw power from Blood tokens and drain your opponents dry.
1 Mob Rule
1 Sol Ring
The new cards are:
- Strefan, Maurer Progenitor
- Timothar, Baron of Bats
- Crossway Troublemakers
- Glass-Cast Heart
- Kamber, the Plunderer
- Olivia's Wrath
- Predators' Hour
- Shadowgrange Archfiend
- Arterial Alchemy
- Imposing Grandeur
- Laurine, the Diversion
- Markov Enforcer
- Midnight Arsonist
- Scion of Opulence
- Sinister Waltz
Cards printed in Innistrad: Crimson Vow, and therefore having that set symbol and code, are:
- 3× Blood artifact // 1/1 Vampire creature with lifelink
- 4× Blood artifact // 1/1 Bat creature with flying
- 3× Blood artifact // Treasure artifact
- Set credits
- Information below the text box
- Wizards of the Coast (August 5th, 2021). "A First Look at Innistrad: Midnight Hunt and Innistrad: Crimson Vow". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Wizards of the Coast (November 8, 2021). "Innistrad: Crimson Vow Commander Decklists". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- The Future of Commander Preconstructed Decks! (Video). Good Morning Magic. YouTube (May 14, 2021).
- Wizards of the Coast (October 28, 2021). "Collecting Innistrad: Crimson Vow". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Kendall Pepple (November 11, 2021). "The Tokens of Innistrad: Crimson Vow". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.