Judith, known as the Scourge Diva is the grand dame of the Cult of Rakdos on Ravnica. She appears at Rakdos clubs and street shows as a singer and performance artist, combining dark monologues with bizarre pain stunts.
Judith covets the adoration heaped on Rakdos by his cultists. She does countless performances a week, but the demon gets all the praise. She has begun to assemble a small entourage of fans, toadies and understudies who echo her complaints about the guildmaster.
- When first revealed, fans wrongly identified Judith with Massacre Girl. The idea came from people misinterpreting the D&D Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica, where a small box of text describing Judith is next to a picture of the girl from Deviant Glee, who according to The Azorius's Ten Most Wanted is Massacre Girl. However, the picture in the Guildmasters' Guide is actually attached to a different NPC being described on the same page (it's clearly labeled "Blood Witch").
- Sam Stoddard likes to believe that Judith is the same person as Lunicia, the girl he wrote about in Life in the Ring.
- Represented in:
- Depicted in:
- Quoted or referred to:
- Nicky Drayden (January 23, 2019). "The Illusions of Child's Play". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- James Wyatt and Jeremy Crawford (November 2018). "D&D Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica", Wizards of the Coast.
- Jenna Helland (October 29, 2012). "The Azorius Ten Most Wanted". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Sam Stoddard (May 8, 2013). "Life in the Ring". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.