|God of Knowledge|
|Race||God, (later Zombie)|
Hour of Promise|
later War of the Spark
With his ibis head and glorious wings, he represented intellect and the magic of the mind. Kefnet oversaw the Trial of Knowledge (the second trial) and judged worthiness based on mental prowess. He believed that knowledge is power and his greatest weapon was his mental acumen and magical ability. Kefnet was also the god who was responsible for the maintenance of the Hekma, drawing power from the Luxa to maintain its water.
Hour of Devastation
War of the Spark
Kefnet was zombified. During the War of the Spark on Ravnica, he reappeared as a God-Eternal in Bolas's army. Ral Zarek sheared off his right arm with a massive lightning bolt, but the Ibis God didn't seem to notice. In the end, Kefnet was incinerated by the resurrected Niv-Mizzet.
- Represented in:
- Associated cards:
- Depicted in:
- Quoted or referred to:
- Wizards of the Coast. Explore the planes: Amonkhet
- Ken Troop (April 26, 2017). "The Hand That Moves". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Amonkhet Players Guide
- Alison Luhrs (June 28, 2017). "The Hour of Promise". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Greg Weisman (April 2019). "War of the Spark: Ravnica". Del Rey.
- Greg Weisman (June 5, 2019). "War of the Spark: Ravnica – Operation Desperation". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.