|Introduced:||Future Sight (set)|
- 702.15a. Lifelink is a static ability.
- 702.15b. Damage dealt by a source with lifelink causes that source's controller, or its owner if it has no controller, to gain that much life (in addition to any other results that damage causes).
- 702.15c. If a permanent leaves the battlefield before an effect causes it to deal damage, its last known information is used to determine whether it had lifelink.
- 702.15d. The lifelink rules function no matter what zone an object with lifelink deals damage from.
- 702.15e. Multiple instances of lifelink on the same object are redundant.
First Strike • Flash • Flying • Haste • Hexproof • Indestructible
Lifelink • Menace • Prowess • Reach • Trample • Vigilance
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.