MTG Wiki:Wiki Rules and Policies
Below you will find a set of rules to follow when editing MTG Wiki:
- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting or altering certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: When a community has established formatting, it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content is involved. Please, respect both the Wikipedia Manual of Style and the MTG Wiki Manual of Style while editing.
- Fandom’s Terms of Service: Make sure you have read and understood Fandom’s Terms of Service, which can be found here.
For more info on how to edit and what is happening, visit our Community Portal!