MTG Wiki talk:List of administrators
Current list of admins
Are LegacymtgsalvationUser1033 and Barinellos still active in any way, shape or form?
- They both seem to be gone. Before you and Corveroth were made admin (more than a year ago) I asked GeoMike and Barinellos if they were still interested. But they've never given given a reaction. I think we can safely de-admin them --Hunter (talk) 20:30, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- Fine with me. I simply wanted to do if they do any stuff I simply do not notice. - Yandere Sliver 20:37, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
Also should we include Sigilbaram, Alianin and Game widow? - Yandere Sliver 17:49, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- Hey Yandere :) Glad to be here. I was recently assigned this wiki.
- I made the admin list based on a look at all the admins' last contribs. Since I haven't been a regular editor here, I erred on the side of inclusion. You guys can feel free to add or remove whoever you feel are appropriate.
- As for Curse staff, we can add Game Widow and Alianin if you want. The idea in my being assigned here was to generally shift the workload -- meaning keep in mind that most of your requests should usually go to me first, and if we then need input from another staffer we can always go to them. PS. Let me know if you need anything, regarding this or anything else :) Equazcion (talk) 18:04, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- I think those are just the names we knew. As long as you folks keep your roster up to date with shifting responsibilities, I'm happy to work with anyone. --Corveroth (talk) 20:06, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- And welcome Equazcion --Hunter (talk) 20:30, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- Ah good to know. So you will be the guy I will bother for keyrune font updates in the future, I guess? Glad to have you on board. :) - Yandere Sliver 20:37, 22 March 2017 (UTC)