Magic 2012 was released on the 15th of July 2011
Magic 2012 has a size of 249 cards.
- Hexproof - that creature can`t be the target of spells or abilities your opponent controls
- Bloodthirst - if an opponent was dealt damage this turn you may increase the creature's power and toughness. For example, if a 1/1 creature had bloodthirst 2 and an opponent had been dealt damage this turn you could change it to a 3/3 creature.
- 2012 Core Set Intro Decks are:
- Sacred Assualt (White and Green)
- Mystical Might (Blue and White)
- Grab For Power (Black and Blue)
- Blood and Fire (Red and Black)
- Entangling Webs (Green and Red)
- "Dies" - "Dies" is a term that replaced the phrase "is put into the graveyard from the battlefield".It appears only on Creatures