|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
54 cardsas of Innistrad: Crimson Vow
13% 14.8% 29.6% 7.4% 13% 1.9% 9.3% 1.9% 3.7% 1.9% 3.7%
In the Grand Creature Type Update the subtype was incorporated into the Faerie type. However, the type was reintroduced in Throne of Eldraine. Many cards depicting kings, queens or other aristocracy gained the type retroactively. Some additional cards like Crovax, Ascendant Hero gained in the next update.
Cards not receiving the type
For several reasons some obvious choices didn't get a creature type update.
- Brimaz, King of Oreskos
- Cartel Aristocrat
- Darien, King of Kjeldor
- Goblin King
- Lord of Atlantis
- Markov Patrician
- Queen Marchesa
Cards receiving the type
- Leinore, Autumn Sovereign, not a noble by birth and the honorific is temporary.
- Eli Shiffrin (September 27, 2019). "Throne of Eldraine Oracle Changes". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Mark Rosewater (October 21, 2019). "More Odds & Ends: Throne of Eldraine". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Mark Rosewater (September 27, 2019). "Shouldn't Crovax, Ascedant Hero have this creature type?". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Eli Shiffrin (January 10, 2020). "Theros Beyond Death Oracle Changes". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.