- You may cast spells from your hand without paying their mana costs.
- : Add WUBRG. Activate this ability only once each turn.
- Minimum of 40 cards in the main deck (there is no maximum size for main decks)
- All cards from your Limited pool that are not in your main deck are considered part of your sideboard. Note that without a real need for lands, decks are usually 38-40 spells, so knowing the "real drafting rules" are important.
- A Limited deck may contain as many duplicates of a card as were included with the draft
Due to the odd nature of the draft, the games are played best-of-one, and the drafts are done with bots (i.e. Quick Draft layout; payout and cost follows as the same). The bots do not change their pick orders from normal drafts, making it easier to draft under the new rules.
- January 2021 featured an event which could be described as "Preconstructed Omniscience" where a player is granted a 150-card deck, and plays out the games with the above gameplay rules.
- Another fast-playing draft variation is Turbo Draft, where all spells cost less to cast, or more accurately both players have an emblem to that effect. The event follows all Quick Draft rules as normal; seven bots, draft a deck of forty, starting hand of seven.