Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 400.11. An object is outside the game if it isn’t in any of the game’s zones. Outside the game is not a zone.
- 400.11a Cards in a player’s sideboard are outside the game. See rule 100.4.
- 400.11b Some effects bring cards into a game from outside the game. Those cards remain in the game until the game ends, their owner leaves the game, or a rule or effect removes them from the game, whichever comes first.
- 400.11c Cards outside the game can’t be affected by spells or abilities, except for characteristic-defining abilities printed on them (see rule 604.3) and spells and abilities that allow those cards to be brought into the game.
- Outside the Game
- An object is “outside the game” if it isn’t in any of the game’s zones. See rule 400.11.