|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
12.5% 12.5% 37.5% 12.5% 25%as of Kaldheim
New Phyrexia[edit | edit source]
New Phyrexia introduced the subtype with a cycle of five mythic rare legendary creatures, one per color, representing the Phyrexians' rulers and the different philosophies among the Phyrexian army regarding what exactly New Phyrexia should look like. They give a positive effect to the player controlling them, and an inverse effect to their opponents.
- Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
- Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
- Sheoldred, Whispering One
- Urabrask the Hidden
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
- Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider
Other cards[edit | edit source]
Two older cards gained the subtype, as well.
- Ebon Praetor from Fallen Empires, the avatar of Tourach, known also as the Dark Judge or the Ebon Hand.
- Sanguine Praetor from Guildpact, the avatar of one of Ravnica's old gods whose worship predated the Ten Guilds.