|First seen||The Purifying Fire|
|Last seen||Magic Origins|
Regatha is known for a magical phenomenon called the Purifying Fire. Parts of Regatha are highly volcanic, and wildlife like the Embermaw Hellion has adapted to living in fiery conditions. For certain periods, Jaya Ballard and Chandra Nalaar made it their home.
- The Great Western Wood, home to reclusive elves
- Mount Keralia
- Keral Keep, a monastery founded by followers of Jaya Ballard
- Zinara, the city ruled by the Order of Heliud
- The Sleeping Mountain, a volcano that last erupted circa 4561 AR 
- Represented in:
- Associated cards:
- Referred to:
- Mark Rosewater (November 29, 2016). "The Rabiah Scale". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Laura Resnick (2009), "The Purifying Fire". A Planeswalker Novel. Wizards of the Coast.
- Doug Beyer (August 5, 2015). "Offers to the Fire". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Martha Wells (May 2, 2018). "Return to Dominaria: Episode 8". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Creative Team (July 9, 2015). "The Worlds of Magic Origins". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic: The Gathering - Chandra
- Greg Weisman (November 2019). "War of the Spark: Forsaken". Del Rey.