Final league standings at the end of the season, after seven total League Weekends, will place players into postseason Gauntlet to determine the new invitees to the league.
Set up[edit | edit source]
Participants[edit | edit source]
The 24 participants for the 2020-21 Rivals League Gauntlet were defined as follows:
- 13th through 16th in MPL standings from the end of the season.
- 21st through 32nd in Rivals League standings from the end of the season.
- 5th through 12th places from the Challenger Gauntlet.
Results[edit | edit source]
- The winner qualifies for Magic World Championship XXVII.
- Top 4 receive invitation to the MPL for the following season.
- All other players will be invited to the Rivals League for the following season.