|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
78% 2.4% 4.9% 2.4% 4.9% 7.3%as of Strixhaven: School of Mages
Storyline[edit | edit source]
Alara[edit | edit source]
Amonkhet[edit | edit source]
Serpents are found within the Luxa River on Amonkhet.
Dominaria[edit | edit source]
Kaladesh[edit | edit source]
Kaladeshi serpents live in the sea and are known to hunt artifice and collect it in large quantities.
Mirrodin[edit | edit source]
Rath[edit | edit source]
Theros[edit | edit source]
Ulgrotha[edit | edit source]
Zendikar[edit | edit source]
Zendikari Serpents mostly live away from the continents within the sea. Exceptions are the Shoal Serpent, who come near the coasts of Ondu. They are sometimes compared to “a reef that runs aground on ships". Serpents also cluster around the island Jwar, defending their territory viciously.
Notable Serpents[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Steelclad Serpent is the only Artifact Serpent.
- Bog Serpent is the only black Serpent.
- Lava Serpent and Lightning Serpent are the only red Serpents (and also Elementals).
- Serpent Generator produces Snake tokens, not Serpents.
- Serpent Assassin, Serpent Warrior and Stonecoil Serpent are Snakes, not Serpents.
Tokens[edit | edit source]
|Token Name||Color||Type Line||P/T||Text Box||Source||Printings|
|Koma's Coil||Blue||Creature — Serpent||3/3|