The guardian dragon of the Sokenzan is Ryusei.
Godo controls a territory of the mountains on towards the south. His territory shares northern borders with Akki controlled territory, and with Towabara. His border with Towabara is broken up by a number of natural rock formations.
- Ganzan Pass. A treacherous pass through the Sokenzan Range; means “rock-cut”.
- Shinka Keep. An ogre-mage hermitage.
- Tendo Peaks. The impossibly steep, spire-like mountains in the heart of the Sokenzan Range.
- Sokenzanshi, a hardy, self-reliant city built right into the sides of the mountains.
Notable inhabitants of Sokenzan
- Represented in:
- Associated cards:
- Referred to:
- Doug Beyer (December 30, 2009). "The Planes of Planechase". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Outlaw: Champions of Kamigawa, Chapter 3
- Heretic: Betrayers of Kamigawa, Chapter 9
- Outlaw: Champions of Kamigawa, Chapter 7
- Heretic: Betrayers of Kamigawa, Chapter 3
- Grace Fong, Emily Mei, and Ari Zirulnik (February 3, 2022). "Planeswalkers Guide to Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.