Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Add. rules||Played by oneself|
- Playing Your Pet (1995) — a kind of diagnostic test to see how your deck runs.
- Mana Maze (1995) — similar to 52 playing cards patience proposed by Mark Rosewater 
- Magic Solitaire (1999) — a simplified version off Mana Maze.
- Horde Magic (2011) — playing against an automated deck.
- Challenge Decks (2013) — Playing against a self-running deck with its own set of rules.
- Aaron's Solitaire — Playing against an imaginary opponent.
- Deep IQ — Playing against a set of tables requiring a d10.
- JMGARIEPY (June 19, 2014). "Seven Solitaire Formats for Magic: the Gathering". Jmgariepy.com.
- Beth Moursund (August 30, 2010). "Playing Your Pet: Rough Testing a Magic Deck". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Monty Ashley (August 28, 2012). "Mana Maze Solitaire". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Mike Mikaelian (February 15, 2010). "Playing Magic Solitaire". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Horde Magic: A New Way to Play Magic and Survive Zombie Invasions. Quietspeculation.com
- Peter Knudson (October 26, 2011). Horde Magic: An Open Source Project. Quietspeculation.com
- Trick Jarrett (September 11, 2013). "Challenge Decks". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Aaron's Solitaire. Angelfire.com.
- Ancient Inquests
- Deep IQ. Angelfire.com.