|Birthplace||Ravnica City, Ravnica|
The Secretist, Part One|
The Secretist, Part Two
The Secretist, Part Three
Tajic is the highest ranking Boros guildmage, and one of the prime advisors of Warleader Aurelia. He's in charge of the Warmind Initiative, which is an effort to collaborate with the Izzet to increase Boros weapons and battle effectiveness.
Tajic ran the Implicit Maze as reprenstative of the Boros. Later, he was asked by Teysa Karlov to help her remove the Obzedat from power. Their plot was foiled, and Tajic was taken prisoner by the Orzhov. Though Aurelia quickly managed to secure his release, the experience soured Tajic's relationship with Teysa significantly.
As second in command, Tajic later opposed Aurelia's plan to unite with the other guilds in their fight against the forces of Bolas. Tajic believes that the Boros can trust only the Boros. He is convinced that any effort at peace among the guilds is doomed to failure without the Guildpact. The Boros, he argues, would be better off spending their energy to make themselves stronger so they can uphold the fragile balance that exists now-and protect the innocent when the balance tilts. Aurelia feels that his negative attitude runs the risk of poisoning the hearts of the other Boros and undermining any peace efforts.
|Title||Author||Publishing date||Set||Setting (plane)||Featuring|
|Teysa Karlov||Adam Lee||2013-04-10||Dragon's Maze||Ravnica||Teysa Karlov, Tajic|
|Battle for the Ninth||Adam Lee||2013-06-19||Dragon's Maze||Ravnica||Gideon Jura, Tajic, Aurelia|
|Family Values||Alison Luhrs||2015-11-11||Commander 2015||Ravnica||Teysa, Tajic, Karlov|
- Represented in:
- Depicted in:
- Quoted or referred to:
- The Magic Creative Team (December 5, 2012). "Planeswalker's Guide to Gatecrash, Part 1". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Adam Lee (April 10, 2013). "Teysa Karlov". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Alison Luhrs (November 11, 2015). "Family Values". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- James Wyatt (January 2019). "The Art of Magic: The Gathering - Ravnica". Wizards of the Coast
- Flavor text for Nightveil Predator
- James Wyatt and Jeremy Crawford (November 2018). "D&D Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica", Wizards of the Coast.