Would it make sense to have a history section with a short summary of each major update? E.g. (date) RIX added, (date) AKH and HOU added, NDA dropped, new starter decks. —Fenhl 17:31, 23 April 2018 (UTC)
- Probably yes. - Yandere Sliver 18:20, 23 April 2018 (UTC)
- Added as a subsection of History. I haven't been able to find out the dates for the start of the closed beta and the RIX update, so if someone who knows those could add them please, that would be great. —Fenhl 19:35, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
what day do the weekly rewards reset?
What is "The Vault"? The article doesn't explain.--18.104.22.168 02:20, 30 April 2018 (UTC)
- Done. This should explain it. —Fenhl 02:36, 30 April 2018 (UTC)
- WotC is phasing out the vault. I will post some suggested edits based on this official forum post (scroll to Changes to the Economy) and it's worth discussing what happens with this section based on their plans to remove it (scroll to Getting Wild (Cards)).--Corporat (talk) 15:11, 19 July 2018 (UTC) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Corporat (talk • contribs).
- Sure go ahead. - Yandere Sliver 18:08, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure that with the open beta, the starter decks have been changed. Now you start the game with five monocolor decks, then win another ten dual color decks (different from the ones in the articles, however).—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
The title of the article should be italicized. —126.96.36.199 14:06, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
- Done. - Yandere Sliver 14:43, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
The article states: Any "regular" play mode (e.g. "Ranked", "Ranked Draft", "Quick Play") is now best-of-one and is referred to by WotC as "Arena Standard" outside of the client. This has become incorrect, Arena has ranked best-of-three, which has in fact become the default mode for competitive players and tournaments. Duo was widely deemed a failure and discontinued, WotC seems to be moving away from best-of-one. This section is outdated and should be fixed. Also the use of "now" in those sentences is confusing: when is "now"? -Kumagoro42 (talk) 14:01, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- I've used your text to change the page. Feel free to make further improvements yourself. --Hunter (talk) 04:34, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
The sections How to play, Collection strategies, and Tips and Tricks have been added recently. Though they are useful additions, I am in doubt what to do with them. Leave them on the main page, moving them to a sub tab, or moving them to separate pages? In the last case, a navigation box for MTG Arena would also become necessary. I would like to hear your input. --Hunter (talk) 02:36, 11 October 2019 (UTC)
- On a first glance, they don't seem to be written in an encyclopedic style, so they should be deleted or moved to a subpage. —Fenhl 06:22, 11 October 2019 (UTC)