|The Colors of Magic|
|Author(s)||Jess Lebow (ed.)|
|First printing||February 1, 1999|
The Colors of Magic is a Magic: The Gathering anthology of stories published in February 1999, as the first in a series of five. It features stories by various writers. It was edited by Jess Lebow.
The Brothers' struggle for power has ended ...
Argoth is decimated ...
Tidal waves have turned canyons into rivers ...
Earthquakes leveled the cities ...
Dominaria is in ruins.
Now the struggle for this war-torn world is to survive.
List of stories
- Angel of Vengeance, by Richard Lee Byers
- Reprisal by Tom Leupold
- Vesipellis, by Paul B. Thompson
- A Song out of Darkness, by Loren L. Coleman
- Goblinology, by Francis Lebaron
- The Crucible of the Orcs, by Don Perrin
- Dark Water, by Vance Moore
- After the World Spell, two cousins commit dark acts by an equally dark and murky lake...
- Expeditions to the End of the World, by J. Robert King
- The Mirror of Yesterday, by Jonathan Tweet
- Bound in Shallows, by Kevin T. Stein
- An unnamed protagonist is engaged in the shady business of summoning creatures and having cockfights with them for gamblers.
- Loran's Smile, by Jeff Grubb