|First seen||War of the Spark: Forsaken (mentioned only)|
|Last seen||Magic comic, #3|
For years, Tolvada's blue sky had been covered with cracks resembling an inverted and jagged aurora. Kaya suspected Nicol Bolas had a hand in this phenomenon, and he offered to restore the sky in exchange for her services. Kaya was descended from a noble family of the plane.
Kaya sometimes swore by "the goddess", which may have been a deity from Tolvada. The phrase "gods and monsters" that she usually used could imply she had learned of greater things than the goddess in her journeys through the Multiverse.
- The small village Kaya was born into, with population less than 100.
- Keru, a place inhabited by "The Ancients".
- Keru's Grave
- Mark Rosewater (January 26, 2020). "Gobakhan and Tolvada on the Rabiah Scale". Blogatog. Tumblr.
- Greg Weisman (November 2019). "War of the Spark: Forsaken". Del Rey.
- Django Wexler (July 31, 2019), The Gathering Storm, Chapter Eight.
- Magic Comes Back to Comics (Video). Weekly MTG. YouTube (March 12, 2021).
- Jed MacKay (2021). Magic (BOOM! comic). Issue 3.