Triple lands (or Tri lands) is common slang for any nonbasic land that produces three colors of mana.
Original triple lands[edit | edit source]
The earliest triple land cycles from Homelands which produces three colors of mana conditionally as follows:
- : Add .
- ,: Add M.
- ,: Add N or O.
where N and O are the allied colors of M.
Tri-color taplands[edit | edit source]
There are some tri-colored tapland cycles. The ability to produce three colors of mana is often compensated with entering the battlefield tapped.
- Sac lands from Invasion that can be sacrificed for one of each of that color's allied colors.
- Shard-colored taplands from Shards of Alara
- Wedge-colored taplands from Khans of Tarkir
Tricycle lands[edit | edit source]
Lairs[edit | edit source]
Tri-color tribal land[edit | edit source]
There are two tribal lands printed that are capable of generating exactly three colors of mana:
- Murmuring Bosk from Morningtide, associated with Treefolk. It has the basic land type Forest, and can come in untapped if a Treefolk is revealed from hand on entry. In addition, it can tap for or at the cost of 1 damage.
- Tournament Grounds from Throne of Eldraine, associated with Knights. It can tap for ,, or only for Knight or Equipment spells, but also can tap for .