Tuck is an informal term used in the game refers to putting cards on the bottom of its owner's library, or shuffle them into owner's library. Tucking is a type of removal effects that move the creature to a generally inaccessible place. Tucked cards can be retrieved by further shuffling (by luck) or tutoring. The keyword action fateseal, which also gives similar effect, was introduced in Future Sight.
- Aether Gust — Target red/green permanent/spell, opponent choices top or bottom
- Banishing Stroke — Target artifact, creature, or enchantment - Miracle
- Bant Charm — Target creature (tri-modal spell)
- Condemn — Target attacking creature (its controller gains life equal to its toughness)
- Ether Well — Target creature (if it is red, otherwise put on top of its owner's library)
- Forced Landing — Target creature with flying
- Hide (Hide/Seek) — Target artifact or enchantment
- Hinder — Counter target spell then put that card on the top or bottom of its owner's library instead of into that player's graveyard
- Mystic Repeal — Target enchantment
- Natural Obsolescence — Target artifact then put that card on the bottom of its owner's library
- Spell Crumple — Counter target spell then put that card on the top or bottom of its owner's library instead of into that player's graveyard
- Unravel the Aether — Target artifact or enchantment then its owner shuffles it into their library
- Eternal Isolation — Target creature with power 4 or greater
- Hallowed Burial — Each player, all creatures
- Primal Command — When the correct two modes are chosen: target noncreature permanent on top of its owner's library; target player shuffles their library and graveyard.
- Psychotic Episode — Target player reveals their hand and the top card of their library. You choose and tuck a card revealed this way - Madness
- Ransack — Look at the top five cards of target player's library, tuck any number of them in any order and the rest on top of the library in any order.
- Terminus — Each player, all creatures - Miracle
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor — +2: Look and may tuck the top card of target player's library.
- Brutalizer Exarch (3/3) — When this enters the battlefield, target noncreature permanent (bi-modal spell)
- Conundrum Sphinx (4/4) — Each player, named card (penalty for misnaming the card)
- Coral Fighters (1/1) — Whenever this attacks and isn't blocked, look and may tuck the top card of defending player's library.
- Grazing Kelpie (2/3) — Persist; , Sacrifice this: target card from a graveyard.
- Jötun Grunt (4/4) — Cumulative upkeep-Put two cards from a single graveyard on the bottom of their owner's library.
- Junktroller (0/6) — Defender; : Target card from a graveyard
- Mercenary Informer (2/1) — : Target nontoken Mercenary
- Nantuko Tracer (2/1) — When this enters the battlefield, target card from a graveyard
- Rebel Informer (1/2) — : Target nontoken Rebel
- Vendilion Clique (3/1) — When this enters the battlefield, look at target player's hand, then you may choose a nonland card from it; If you do, that player reveals and tucks the chosen card, then draws a card.
- Void Stalker (2/1) — , : Void Stalker and target creature on top of their owners' libraries, then both players shuffle their libraries
- Precognition — At the beginning of your upkeep, may look and tuck the top card of target opponent's library
- Wheel of Sun and Moon — Enchant player; if a card would be put into enchanted player's graveyard from anywhere, instead that card is revealed and tucked.
- Proteus Staff — , : target creature. That creature's controller reveals cards from the top of their library until they reveal a creature card; then the player puts that card onto the battlefield and tuck the rest in any order.
- Reito Lantern — : Target card from a graveyard
- Rishadan Pawnshop — , : Shuffle target nontoken permanent you control into its owner's library
- Teferi's Puzzle Box — At the beginning of each player's draw step, that player tucks the cards in their hand in any order, then draws that many cards.
- Vessel of Endless Rest — When this enters the battlefield, target card from a graveyard