Taplands that have the cycling mechanic, thus they are utility lands.
- Emeria, the Sky Ruin ()
- Magosi, the Waterveil ()
- Crypt of Agadeem ()
- Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle ()
- Oran-Rief, the Vastwood ()
Battle for Zendikar cycle
Later, Battle for Zendikar added another common cycle of utility taplands.
- Memorial to Glory (, Gerrard)
- Memorial to Genius (, Urza)
- Memorial to Folly (, Gerrard and Urza)
- Memorial to War (, Karona)
- Memorial to Unity (, Eladamri)
The five common lands enter the battlefield tapped unless the player controls three or more lands of that basic land type. Each land depicts one location in the Wilds, has a basic land type and an enter the battlefield effect when it enters untapped.
The five rare lands enter the battlefield tapped unless the player controls a land of that basic land type. Each land depicts one of the five courts of the Realm and has an activated ability.
In Kaldheim a double cycle of ten uncommon lands which enter the battlefield tapped was printed to represent each of the realms. They tap for color M and have abilities that cost XMNN and sacrificing them, where M and N are the colors associated with that realm.
- lands: Gates of Istfell and Axgard Armory
- lands: Port of Karfell and Littjara Mirrorlake
- lands: Immersturm Skullcairn and Great Hall of Starnheim
- lands: Gnottvold Slumbermound and Surtland Frostpyre
- lands: Bretagard Stronghold and Skemfar Elderhall
An eleventh utility tapland was printed at Rare with The World Tree.
In Strixhaven: School of Mages, a cycle of lands to represent each of the college campuses was printed. They tap for M and N, which are the colors associated with that college and have the common ability ,: Scry 1.
New Capenna Locales
In Streets of New Capenna, a cycle of lands that tap for M and N, which are the allied colors in each of the families. They have the common ability 2MN, : Sacrifice CARDNAME: Draw a card.