- Not to be confused with Wurm.
|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
9 cardsas of Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms
22.2% 44.4% 33.3%
Worm is a blue, green and black creature type used for cards depicting long, slender, soft-bodied, legless, bilaterally symmetrical, creeping animals. Leeches are excepted, since they have their own subtype.
- Worms of the Earth was the first card to mentions Worms, but is an enchantment.
- Feast of Worms is another sorcery, alluding to the association of worms with death.
- Creakwood Liege is the only creature card that creates Worm tokens.
- Spined Fluke is a Worm Horror.
- Death Charmer is a Worm Mercenary.
- Cryptic Annelid is a Worm Beast.
- Coiling Woodworm is an Insect Worm.
- Water Wurm might be a misnamed Worm.
- Reef Worm can create a 3/3 blue Fish creature token, which in turn can create a 6/6 blue Whale creature token, which can create a 9/9 blue Kraken creature token.
|Token Name||Color||Type Line||P/T||Text Box||Source||Printings|
|Worm||Black/Green||Creature — Worm||1/1|